According to new m-commerce research, more and more people are buying products through mobile optimized websites and smartphone and tablet apps as opposed to shopping on desktop websites. And the huge growth of m-commerce is in part attributed to search engines. The time for m-commerce is now.
What I write about
- was in #london the first time - @ApexHotels Temple Court was great! realized i left clothes tho in room 309 :( help http://t.co/d4g7pwG4Qe 1 day ago
- @eladbarz "serendipity" also quite popular, and lets not forget the word "fuck" 2 days ago
- happy international plush animal lovers day @jonoalderson #searchlove 2 days ago
- RT @mackfogelson: In cased you missed it, here's my SLIDE DECK: The Measurement Behind Your Integrated Marketing Strategy http://t.co/fCVEs… 2 days ago
- RT @seangw83: @AudreyInPhilly MT @distilled: Landing page guru @oligardner's #SearchLove slides have just landed over @slideshare: http://t… 2 days ago