According to new m-commerce research, more and more people are buying products through mobile optimized websites and smartphone and tablet apps as opposed to shopping on desktop websites. And the huge growth of m-commerce is in part attributed to search engines. The time for m-commerce is now.
What I write about
- The muscle you always forget to exercise @HuffPostBlog huff.to/1ymsfJr via @HealthyLiving 3 weeks ago
- RT @PatrickOsgood: Difference between Tim Howard and Jesus - Jesus had 11 guys he could trust 1 month ago
- RT @HolidayCheck_UK: Win a Luxury 5 star holiday for 2 with #HolidayCheck #WorldCup2014 Take part here >> goo.gl/VVE22U http://t.c… 1 month ago
- RT @sixpacksportz: #ThingsTimHowardCouldSave Mufasa http://t.co/zwXYbfqb5j 1 month ago
- 5 European Music Festivals Worth Traveling For This Summer blog.holidaycheck.com/5-summer-music… via @HolidayCheck_UK 2 months ago