According to new m-commerce research, more and more people are buying products through mobile optimized websites and smartphone and tablet apps as opposed to shopping on desktop websites. And the huge growth of m-commerce is in part attributed to search engines. The time for m-commerce is now.
What I write about
- @vueling you cancelled my flight, you tell me I can change it online, but the 'change your flight' button leads to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @expatjobskr_de: Will you be hunting for a new job in Germany in 2018? We have interviewed several expats in Germany who have shared the… 5 months ago
- The Best Times To Book Holiday Travel via @forbes forbes.com/sites/alexandr… 9 months ago
- RT @expatjobskr_de: "Edit CV's and cover letters so they match the job description" ~ Sven, Croatian #Expat » goo.gl/fjGmTh #Germ… 10 months ago
- RT @expatjobskr_de: "Startups are your best chance if you don’t speak German" ~ Fernando, a Brazilian #Expat » goo.gl/FM1vgu #Ger… 11 months ago