According to new m-commerce research, more and more people are buying products through mobile optimized websites and smartphone and tablet apps as opposed to shopping on desktop websites. And the huge growth of m-commerce is in part attributed to search engines. The time for m-commerce is now.
What I write about
- RT @expatjobskr_de: "Startups are your best chance if you don’t speak German" ~ Fernando, a Brazilian #Expat » goo.gl/FM1vgu #Ger… 2 weeks ago
- skift.com/2017/06/02/new… 2 months ago
- Introducing my new résumé site: jessejameswoods.com jessejameswoods.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/int… https://t.co/Qzp9kWjal1 2 months ago
- RT @expatjobskr_de: "Really prepare for your interviews" ~ Thomas goo.gl/U2wTlf #Expat #germany #jobs #ExpatLife #Germany https:… 3 months ago
- RT @jeffkandel: @methode GSC sitemap tab is reporting that we're linking to a comma (301 version), but we're linking to %2C. Possible bug o… 4 months ago